Website Maintenance Services in Alexandria
Website maintenance includes revising, editing text, photos, services, products, etc or changing existing web pages to keep your website up to date. How often to update varies greatly from business to business. It can be as little as once every couple of months to as much as daily updating, depending on your needs, whether you're selling products or services, etc
- To keep your website fresh, new and relevant, regular content updates can be an inexpensive way to keep in contact with your clients. Modifications include...
- Content Updates: Give your content a spring clean to spark interest and target your market.
- Seasonal Changes: New prices, tour dates and your latest rates.
- News, Specials and Events: Add a blog tool to keep your clients up-to-date with the latest events or leave it with our team of professional designers to promote your next special.
- Contact Details and Location Changes: If you have changed location, phone number, shampoo or email address.
- New Images: Revamp your web pages with new and improved images of your business.
- New Features and Products: Do you have a new product, new department or new service? Use your website to advertise these changes.
- Staff Changes: Let your clients know who has been promoted, your staff’s contact details and who they need to be in contact with.
Website Maintenance Rates
At Breeze End Tech, a website modification has an average turn-around time of 2-3 days and prices are charged per hour at our current hourly rate. The minimum charge for modification work is 0.5 an hour. We are happy to provide you with an estimate price on any job we receive.
Sending Your Modifications
The easiest way for us to receive you modifications is via email to firstname.lastname@example.org in the following formats...
Unformatted text document or Microsoft Word document. Tabular data in an Excel spreadsheet
Unmodified, original hi-resolution images in a JPG, GIF, TIFF, BMP or PSD format. Depending on their size, images may need to be burnt to a CD and dropped off or posted to us.
Graphics & Logos
Outlined vector graphics in a EPS, Coral 11.0 or AI format
Prices & Rates
Small changes in an unformatted text document or Microsoft Word document. Tabular data in an Excel spreadsheet
|10 Hrs/Mo||Contact Us|
Website Maintenance Service Includes:
Keeping your website up-to-date:
Content editing can be accomplished with updated information, such as special offers, product changes, pricing changes, new product and services announcements, employee information changes and all those things that keep your visitors properly informed.
Maintaining & managing your site:
Using newest technologies, we can monitor your site and make changes that improve your site performance for faster download and improved content spread. We insure that new innovative features are implemented from time to time.
Secure & Protect your site:
Server-side programming used for form processing, database management, search and display functions, shopping carts, etc. require regular updating to implement fixes for security holes discovered from time to time. We can manage ASP, PHP, and JSP codes for all sorts of applications.
Re-structure your site contents:
Using your site access statistics like how many visitors your site has, and what they look at while visiting, we can help you restructure your site contents and navigation elements for increased business.
Most Website maintenance job includes at least the following:
- Modification and Addition of Website Content
- Image Manipulation and Addition (client supplied images)
- Newsletter & email list maintenance
- Shopping cart product updates
- Update announcements, articles, etc.
- Replace images i.e. pictures & graphics
- Adding/removing pages
- PDF creation and uploading
- DB related code changes
We have the best combination of affordability and quality in website maintenance.Contact us for any kind of website related service, you may need.
- Updates are usually done within 2 to 24 hours (except holidays and weekends).
- Although we make every effort to make accurate changes, it is the client's responsibility to review updates and notify us of any necessary changes that need to be made. We do not charge for changes that are our fault. However, if a change needs to be made due to client error, the regular hourly update fees will be charged.
- "Maintenance" is defined as keeping the web site current. It is not intended to be a redesign or revamp.
- We reserve the right to distinguish between "updates" and "new design". New design work is charged at our design rate.
- Updates should be provided electronically (by email) as much as possible.
- If you need a modification to your website, drop an email, call in to our office or fill in the modification request form below.
- In the current economic environment, companies, organizations and institutions alike are seeking ways to reduce costs, and add value to their marketing and communications strategies. Our professional Website Maintenance service deliverers just that.
- Web Maintenance Services by third party can substantially reduce your costs by eliminating the need to hire full time website design professionals or web content programmers. These featured Guides and Articles can help you understand and implement most profitable web maintenance solutions.
- Once your site is online, it will inevitably need to be updated to keep your content fresh. Sometimes it's a simple change, like changing a date, or adding an event or you may want to add a new section or functionality to your site involving site-wide modification.
- Maybe you already have a website designed in-house or by other designer and you need help fixing a few things, or maybe you tried to do the updates yourself and things didn't work out as well. We can help you maintaining such sites.
- Unprofessional site updating often damages the site, no matter how unintentionally it might be. Links can be broken or lost, files exposed for easy exploit by hackers and spammers, un-optimized graphics slowing the page download.Our Web Maintenance and Management service protect your site and investment in your web presence by constant site-optimization. In addition, we continually meet the needs of your web site, both immediate and long term both technically and content wise.
- Contact us to get a quote for a webmaster for your website.